Request: Nexus One live wallpaper for epic 4g

danny2744

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
i have looked at a lot of threads and thought that i would ask cause i couldn't find one that addressed my phone. i have an epic 4g that is rooted and running Bub's AOSP Magic v 0.4.1 ROM. is there any way to get the nexus one live wallpaper on my epic. i really like this wallpaper. i know there is one in the market but i want the official one. i would greatly appreciate any help with this request

thanks,
daniel

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't heard of a port of this wallpaper to the Epic - you probably have to use the "Revamped" version from the Market.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
i have looked at a lot of threads and thought that i would ask cause i couldn't find one that addressed my phone. i have an epic 4g that is rooted and running Bub's AOSP Magic v 0.4.1 ROM. is there any way to get the nexus one live wallpaper on my epic. i really like this wallpaper. i know there is one in the market but i want the official one. i would greatly appreciate any help with this request

thanks,
daniel

whats the difference? its really easy to replicate if there is a difference.

i was using it for a while and i swear i could not tell a difference with the settings i had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech