[ROM] CyanogenMod6.2 Nightly Build

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Like I said, do not expect functionality or for this to work as your daily ROM. This is just a glimpse of what is to possibly be the best ROM for the Epic. Flash for curiosity's sake only.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Nah, Noobnl I think posted this to shut people up. He didn't do much to get this to boot. This is more of a joke than a display of what the phone can do.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing that this is still a port since the froyo source code hasn't been released our has it? What is cyanogen btw? I sorta forgot but isn't it some devs who downloaded the source directly from google like sammy and moto and anybody else can and create their own rom/phone? Do they still have to wait for the manufacturer to release their version of a particular source code since phones are different or can they just port it over to any device they want? If that is the case then once it is finally ported to the epic and official build then I am jumping on it. Also if that is the case then they could easily gve us 2.3 right?

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't have enough time to run a new kernel, especially with all the instructions he's posted. I'll wait to run this again when it's more stable and final.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy