Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok for those who have tried several ROMs after flashing DK28 Froyo.
What is the best or most best performance & Stable ROM

I am looking for a ROM that wont break any of the features that are in Dk28 froyo
like Swype.

What is the favorite best performing ROM.

Any recommendations?

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Banzai 1.1.3 and it has been ok for me. Everything is working just great. However, these are individual cases. Wait for some other responses before you do anything. Good luck!

Reactions: Addie_Goodvibes

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Swype will work on any ROM (even if it's removed you can reinstall it). Can you be more specific about the features you're looking for?

Most ROMs are stable and at least fairly fast. If you're not sure what you're looking for maybe trying a few would be a good idea.

feralpanda

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm with ragnarokx....most of the ones I've used are pretty quick and stable but it really came down to personal preference for me. I've tried most, if not every ROM posted up here with dk28 and I always seem to return to either midNIGHT or TrulyEpic. But honestly once you get into flashing themes and add-on .zips, you'll be customizing it the way you want anyway. I say grab one, flash it, try it, then see which one strikes you!

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Im working w/midNIGHT 2.4 Dual. I haven't had the balls to move to EXT4 yet, but love this version.

I also really liked TrulyEpic, but ran into problems w/it updating my profile & PRL. I haven't read if this problem has been fixed in later updates.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My personal choices are

Truly Epic orignal or our own Ragnarokx's Truly Epic Rebirth

Bonsai
midNIGHT
Quantum

They are all excellent ROMs that I have listed. All run with no or very little problems. Truly Epic being one of the most stripped down version to maximize efficiency and simplicity. Bonsai being more loaded up with extra goodies but still runs very fast if not one of the fastest.

I like them all its more what you want and if something isn't in a ROM you do like, more than likely it can be flashed so you can use it.

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
BTW, when you open the ROM folder it explains in the first post what it does. Read the explanation and decide which one does the things you're looking for.

Hope this helps. :)

GhostDecon

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been very happy with midNIGHT rom for a couple weeks now. After flashing there is very little I need to change in order to get it running the way I like. The gingerbread keyboard has really grown on me as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza