[How to] Factory Restore (or Fix a Bricked Phone)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
im using a pc

ok make sure you do the following
Reboot your computer
Do you know if you have the correct drivers, are you using 32bit or 64bit version of windows
if you have any antivirus running please disable it
Use USB ports in the back of the computer (if you already are change to another port in the back)

DrRPDB

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
ok make sure you do the following
Reboot your computer
Do you know if you have the correct drivers, are you using 32bit or 64bit version of windows
if you have any antivirus running please disable it
Use USB ports in the back of the computer (if you already are change to another port in the back)
got it done and I am using 64

cainstuh

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
[HELP PLEASE] Epic 4g either bricked or idk?

I was trying to put the ViperRom on my epic, but i went to fast on everything and forgot to root im guessing and idk it just didnt work! so when i try to start my phone it comes to a screen with a computer and a little andriod person!
i have the stock rom and downloaded twice, i have Odin 1.0, 1.3, 1.7 and the correct PIT files. PLEASE help me i dont know what to do ! i need my phone asap thanks ALOT

[ i had tried putting gingerbread to ;; ]

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
you dont keep the baterry in?

well usually you do but if you are having problems it usually helps to leave the battery out and go into download mode... it allows for a more steady voltage

Those directions are for a fasinate but they are identical besides the methods of getting into download mode

EMALE2K10

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
i want to update to 2.2

Does anyone still have the official 2.2 download from the samsung website? i just got my phone and I miss the update. Can anyone help me out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463