Battery Icon Incorrect

jamesosully

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I just updated to EB13 and have it rooted and switched over to EXT4. Something I've noticed though is that my battery icon is totally inaccurate. My system monitor told me that it was at 49%, but the icon itself was no where near half empty. Is there a fix for this? I've searched the forums, but can't seem to find exactly what my issue is.

Thanks!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Stock battery meter has always been inaccurate. You need to flash a 1% battery mod that will be on the money.

Look below I believe there is one under CWM3 items... Blue Battery Meter... I believe it has a touch of theming added to it, the status bar/notification bar has a slight coloring but otherwise everything else is remains untouched.

Compendium of Froyo DK28 Themes & Add-Ons | Last Update 2/18

jamesosully

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Ouch. I flashed the first one that was on there and I've never seen so many FCs at once. Started into a boot loop as well. Perhaps that is not quite ready for EB13?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Could very well be.. Some work, some don't... Hang in there, it won't be long until something is available.

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
hey paul, if you can flash that theme you put on ur phone, how come you didn't update it? I'm just asking because I want do it, but I want to make sure it works one mine b4 i install it on. Btw.. did you also try the Genocide kernel to see if it was better then stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret