Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes, & Other Mods [Upda

Starting to make more sense!

ROM
    MortifyROM / CM7

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes, & Other Mods [Upda

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Added the following themes

Star Wars v1
    Gears of War
    Emerald Envy 1.0
    that Gears of War theme is pretty cool
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes & Mods 6/28/11

Added Halo theme!
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

Default Rom posting etiquette

So I managed to create my own hybrid rom from SRF 1.2/RandomRom/Genecide/Erebos that is a little lighter and darker themed with a couple of mods in it and I would like to share my rom with the users of AC. I am curious as to the etiquette of posting it though. Should I contact each developer individually and ask for permission to post the rom or should I just make sure to thank all the REAL developers in the post? I did not do any real developing of this rom I just borrowed a bunch of my favorite feature and made a flashable zip.

Edit: Or is something I shouldn't even waste my time doing as no one really wants something like this?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

Default Re: Rom posting etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by dtm_stretch View Post
    So I managed to create my own hybrid rom from SRF 1.2/RandomRom/Genecide/Erebos that is a little lighter and darker themed with a couple of mods in it and I would like to share my rom with the users of AC. I am curious as to the etiquette of posting it though. Should I contact each developer individually and ask for permission to post the rom or should I just make sure to thank all the REAL developers in the post? I did not do any real developing of this rom I just borrowed a bunch of my favorite feature and made a flashable zip.

Edit: Or is something I shouldn't even waste my time doing as no one really wants something like this?
    You can just create your own thread, apply thanks or credit to those who you used pieces from and call it good...
    Paul

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes & Mods 6/28/11

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    [B]

Theme Name:[THEME][EC05] BumbleBee Transformers 7/25/11
    Designer: ZiggSevo
    Flashing Link: android central
    I think you forgot a designer?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #83  

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes & Mods 7/25/11

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggSeVO View Post
    I think you forgot a designer?
    Ops, I bad... LOL
    Paul

Default Re: [Index] Froyo EC05 ROMs, Kernels, Themes & Mods 7/25/11

Hey I have tried everything to put stock rom back on my epic 4g. I can only put into download mode. I'm using Odin v.1.85 dl sph-d700-fc09 tar as well dl ec05 tar. Put victory pit, pda fc09 tar, ckd auto-reboot it gets as far as factory.fs then nothing. Retryd with re-part ck still nothing. Then tried with ec05 tar nothing. HELP can turn on phone or get into recovery mode. Epic 4g: firmware 2.3.4, kernel 2.6.35.7, gb.eh06, basebnd s:d700.05s.eh06 b4 trying to root. Not debugen in odin.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234