Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Jax Omen's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ROM
    Midnight ROM

    Default Dumb question (maybe?)... what does [ACS] mean?

    I see this on a few ROMs and I don't know what it means. It's not listed in the FAQ.
  2. #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Omen View Post
    I see this on a few ROMs and I don't know what it means. It's not listed in the FAQ.
    ACS=Android Creative Syndicate

    Great ROMs... k0nane the lead programmer/dev for ACS Syndicate ROM Frozen v1.1.0 is probably one of the best devs we have to date. He really knows what he's doing, his work is "his work" its not pulled from other ROMs, etc...
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Jax Omen's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ROM
    Midnight ROM

    Default

    Okay I was curious because I work for a company that outsources call centers called ACS and wondered if they were related >_>
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Omen View Post
    Okay I was curious because I work for a company that outsources call centers called ACS and wondered if they were related >_>
    Probably not. ACS has been around for quite awhile. They are vast team of people from kernel makers, devs, themers, and misc. specialties that make up what they call ACS.

    They are some of the best we have available to us on the Epic 4g.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Probably not. ACS has been around for quite awhile. They are vast team of people from kernel makers, devs, themers, and misc. specialties that make up what they call ACS.

    They are some of the best we have available to us on the Epic 4g.
    Thanks for your support, Paul! Indeed, we are a large team, including ROM devs, kernel devs, themers, and more. We're on the Epic 4G, the Evo, and the Galaxy Indulge (where we're leading the charge to full customizabilty). The [ACS] tag in a thread title indicates that a release is from one of our members - and I like to think it's a mark that guarantees quality in both usability and support.

    It also means you can join us for support with that release at any time at the IRC channel in my signature.


    Like what I do? Please donate to the cause!
    Do not PM me for support or bug reports.

Posting Permissions

B