1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Green Themes

I'm looking for green themes. Im running syndicate with twilight zone. Ive found many blue themes but no green ones can any one help me out?
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

That is because there isn't any EC05 green themes. The closest you are going to get with some green in it is the gingerbread theme found her:. or maybe some green boot and shutdown animations found here: sorry dude
    Thanked by:
    DubzEm 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yea i was afraid of that Ive been looking for a few days and kept coming up with nothing. Thanks for the response

If you want to take matters into your own hands and theme a few elements green yourself, take a look at this thread.

ROM
    NuSense ICS

i'm working on orange/black/green with a lot of transparent. so far i've gotten.. well nowhere in terms of the xml coding haha but i'm starting to figure it out. i only have time to work on it on weekends because of my courseload this semester.. but i'll post results once i figure things out. then i'm gonna browse xda/ac forums for a request for a port and try to port a theme over... maybe i'll start with green.

i still have my videos to make too. gonna be a busy weekend
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Let me know when you get the theme finished. Cant wait to test it out!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

B-reezy just released a really good looking green theme over at XDA... i advise you all to check it out

Sent from Frozen Epic 1.3