[INDEX] ROMS, Themes & Mods for Gingerbread "leaked" EE03 (Updated 6/13)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
[NOTE]
Running List of ROMS, Themes & Mods
Gingerbread "leaked" EE03

** Normally I would put up our nicer post by post INDEX thread for a section like this but being this is only a leaked build and not official I'm not going to go through all the work...

ROM: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v6.0 Gingerbread (Beta-ish) RFS ONLY EE03 5/18/2011
Designer: ptfdmedic
Flashing Link: xda developers

ROM: [ROM][EE03] Gingered 0.07 **Beta**
Designer: chairface

Theme/Mod Name: [MOD][EE03][AA] - AOSP Lockscreen / No Haptic / Call Log Mod
Designer: p3dr0maz

Theme/Mod Name: [Mod][EE03/EC05][AA] TouchWiz 4 Launcher - 5/17/11
Designer: b-rezzy

Theme/Mod Name: [CIQ removed compliant] EE03 Stock Theme 1% Battery Mod & more!
Designer: ptfdmedic

Theme/Mod Name: [MOD][EE03][GINGERBREAD] Remove Clock from Status Bar
Designer: Paul627g
Flashing Link: android central

Theme/Mod Name: GTalk Front Camera Video Fix for ACS EE03 leak
Designer: formula84

Theme/Mod Name: [MOD] EE03 Blue Glow Overscroll
Designer: insanity213

Theme/Mod Name: [MOD]EE03--Nexus S Stock Launcher/App Drawer
Designer: wytecaztle

Theme/Mod Name: [Theme][EE03][SteelBlue 2.0][5/22/11]
Designer: ringold24

Theme/Mod Name: (Port)[MOD]Animated Pulldown[MOD]Maddoggin(Port)[GB-ONLY]
Designer: Maddoggin
[/NOTE]

Last edited:

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I could not download EE03 stock theme 1% baterry mod. When I try to download it. it says download unsucceful. Can some tell me what happen please?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I could not download EE03 stock theme 1% baterry mod. When I try to download it. it says download unsucceful. Can some tell me what happen please?
You were trying the direct download from Multiupload right? First download link...
For some reason that hasn't been working... I usually go down the list and try ZShare, that seems to work always.

m.dot

May 3, 2011
Visit site
okay im trying to get the midnight rom but when i click the midnight zip at the top in red it just send me to his website? how do i get the zip?

GSF1200S

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious as I'm currently very happy with ACE v2.0, but what does the messaging client look like in the gingerbread release? Is it the standard AOSP messaging client that vanilla android uses, or is it the bubble-type messaging that I cannot stand?

I would just use handcent, but enabling the popup results in substantial partial wake usage, and I need all the battery I can get.. just curious :)

GSF1200S

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately its the ugly bubble type :(

<expletive>

Hopefully ill be able to grab another the vanilla gingerbread MMS client from somewhere and run it like I am on Froyo.

WHY did Samsung change the MMS client, and to something so terrible?? Samsung: great hardware, terrible software.

Thanks Paul627g for the info..

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
<expletive>

Hopefully ill be able to grab another the vanilla gingerbread MMS client from somewhere and run it like I am on Froyo.

WHY did Samsung change the MMS client, and to something so terrible?? Samsung: great hardware, terrible software.

Thanks Paul627g for the info..
Ya, I'm sure there is a version floating around somewhere or it just needs to have that ugly bubble colors set to transparent black background.. Maybe something I will take a peak at...

GSF1200S

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I'm sure there is a version floating around somewhere or it just needs to have that ugly bubble colors set to transparent black background.. Maybe something I will take a peak at...

Cool.. I think the worst thing about the bubble mms client is how it handles messages longer than 1 text; it simply cuts it off at 1 text and you have to click on the bubble to see the whole message you sent. The bubbles are ugly too.. using the Aosp mms apk under ace is great except that you receive texts whenever someone leaves a voicemail (and if you block the texts, it won't retrieve your voicemails), but that's not a big deal.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Cool.. I think the worst thing about the bubble mms client is how it handles messages longer than 1 text; it simply cuts it off at 1 text and you have to click on the bubble to see the whole message you sent. The bubbles are ugly too.. using the Aosp mms apk under ace is great except that you receive texts whenever someone leaves a voicemail (and if you block the texts, it won't retrieve your voicemails), but that's not a big deal.
Yep I know what your saying... No promises, something I've never dealt with before. I can change the bubbles to something more friendly and easier on the eyes.. Along with that the text coloring has to be changed because its black by default because of the "colorful" bubbles..

The text message limit, I will have to do a bit of digging in..