Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Reward: Can anyone answer this SMS question?

I've asked this question in a bunch of forums and have never gotten an answer.... I'd pay 30 bucks for an app or ANYTHING that could figure this question out....

I want a key combo or a long-press key on the HARDWARE keyboard that will quick compose SMS messages...

I haven't been able to find a tweak, patch, app, rom, or anything that can fix this...

I thought if anyone could figure it out it would be you guys....

dd

Are you looking for a quick shortcut to the sms app using a key on the physical keyboard? Not sure exactly what your getting at..
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Are you looking for a quick shortcut to the sms app using a key on the physical keyboard? Not sure exactly what your getting at..
    Sorry... Should've been more clear...

I want to...

Open Keyboard > Button > Compose Screen

Like what happens on ChompSMS/Handcent when you hold the search button....
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

HOLY SHNYKIES!!!!!! I just firgured it out.... When choosing quick launch apps you can hit the menu button and get to shortcuts... Launcher pro shortcuts > You can do almost anything inside an app....

I think you owe yourself $30 bones....
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    I think you owe yourself $30 bones....
    And don't forgot the 20% off the top for our forum convenience fee

Kidding aside, I'm glad you figured it out