Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #76  

Default Re: [ODIN] Gingerbread EF02 Leak Available with Root Instructions

Yes see my OP instructions. When you extract the main zip file there will be multiple files inside. One of them happens to be Odin v1.81
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Global Posts
    1,234 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ace Rom 1.7 / ACS 1.2

Hey Paul how you been Long time since I been on this thread... I moved on to a 4S for a very short time was a pile of crap then the evo 4g lte and now the Optimus G on sprint you have plans to make a rom for this device? I would be uber excited if you made ACE for this phone...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Hey Paul how you been Long time since I been on this thread... I moved on to a 4S for a very short time was a pile of crap then the evo 4g lte and now the Optimus G on sprint you have plans to make a rom for this device? I would be uber excited if you made ACE for this phone...
    Yes it has been a long time. Unfortunately no I think my ROM deving days are way behind me. To be honest I've fallen out of touch with all the goodness that is ROM building. I enjoy the big name ROMs now just like everyone else and give those devs hi respect for the work they do. I am glad to hear that ACE ROM made so many people happy during its time.

Enjoy that Optimus G and look forward to your continued participation in the forums.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234