[Theme][EC05] Halo 6/27/2011

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Halo

snap20110627_192429.png

ZiggSeVO and Paul627g bring to you a theme based on the popular XBOX videogame series, Halo.

ONLY TESTED SO FAR ON BONSAI. But it should work on SRF as well. This was made using the same framework as our last theme so it should be fine :D
If not...I'm not responsible ;)

I guess I did most of the graphics work and Paul handled most of the arrangement of the theme and working with the files. Team effort :D

Bought my son an Epic for his upcoming birthday and he really thought it was cool how Paul and I did the Gears of War theme. So I asked him..."Call of Duty or Halo" And Halo is what he picked. So first and foremost this is for my son we are just sharing it with all of you as well :) However...constructive criticism is still very expected and appreciated :)

Please note this is a wip (work in progress) with updates planned as we design and finish other aspects of the theme.

:: Summary of what is themed ::

Based on Froyo EC05
framework-res.apk
twframework-res.apk
Browser.apk (icon)
Camera.apk (icon)
ClockPackage.apk (icon)
Contacts.apk (icon)
Email.apk (icon)
Gallery3D.apk (icon)
Gmail.apk (icon)
Maps.apk (icon)
Memo.apk (icon)
MMS.apk (icon)
Music Player (icon)
MyFiles.apk (icon)
TouchWizCalendar.apk (icon)
Phone.apk (icon for now)
Maps.apk (icon)
Memo.apk (icon)
Talk.apk (icon)
Settings.apk (icon)

Custom made Halo themed battery mod (ZiggSeVO)
Pop up/volume settings themed Blue to fit the Halo look.

First and most, thanks to maddoggin for the port of the 6 lockscreen mod which we are using.
qbking77 for doing a video on it :) great job as always

More Cred Coming Soon If I've forgotten to mention you let me know please so I can put your name here!

Download Link : Halo_V2.0

:: Installation instructions ::

1. Download the theme and place it on sd card
2. Boot into CWM
3. Wipe cache/dalvik cache 3x
4. Install the zip
5. Reboot

Installation Video/Review :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG2W3eNIEhs

Thanks qbking!

I have found best results if coming from a fresh flash of a new ROM. If you have any FC's from different apps then try going into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications and clear cache/data on the app of question.

Optional Flashable Addons:
A nice wallpaper that goes really well with this theme
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30465977/wallpaper_dark.jpg

Last edited:

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Very nice. Has anyone test this on Gingerbread? I'm on 2.3/EF02 & would like to try this one out.

This is for EC05 only :(
We were looking at porting our themes to EF02 but I think we will be waiting for the official release so we don't have to port it again :p

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Any ideas or requests for future updates on this? Need some ideas :D
My stepson is at his dads this weekend so think of some stuff and I'll see if I can get some time lol

btc0526

I wish I worked at google
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Question; I want the themed lockscreen but not the icons. That seems to be complicated to learn. Could I just delete the apk files from the zip and install that way? And for suggestions, an action packed battle with sound :D

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
And action packed battle with sound for what? The boot animation?

And the question about deleting the apps yes that should work but you need the tsmparts.apk and settings.apk

btc0526

I wish I worked at google
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I meant as a boot animation, sorry, i was kinda in a rush. And I tried but it didnt work. So I just flashed everything. Its awesome man, good job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance