Sprint galaxy s2 cases

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Where are you sposed to find the cases for this phone??? The ones on ebay are for the uk version... Will the infuse cases work????? Anyone know????

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Infuse case definitely won't work. We will just have to wait for model specific cases. I imagine we should start seeing them pop up this week and at least a couple manufacturers should have them ready for launch. Might take a few weeks after till more manufacturers produce them.

Ogre840

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That was my biggest concern about the Sprint version of this phone. I'm not normally a case guy, but the international version of the SGSII looks really sexy with a lot of the cases I've seen reviewed so far.

I hope Renke makes an updated one quick once this is released/announced. Get one for the SGSII and my ZuneHD :D

And maybe Casemate will update their Pop! cases and get rid of the shiny plastic, and go for a full matte look with the stand.

Man I'm excited for this phone!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah we'll see the case makers that already have International version cases pop out carrier specific cases by release or shortly thereafter. But if you're going to buy your phone on launch day (like I plan to) you may have to walk around naked for a bit.

Ogre840

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah we'll see the case makers that already have International version cases pop out carrier specific cases by release or shortly thereafter. But if you're going to buy your phone on launch day (like I plan to) you may have to walk around naked for a bit.

I run around naked all the time, I mean my EVO does, so it doesn't worry me too much. Like I said I'm not huge on cases normally. The only issue I see arising is my girlfriend also wants this phone, but that's what backgrounds are for ;)

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Googled for an hour yesterday but could not find any. Guess we will have to wait till later this week or next week. Is it 9/9 yet?.

Ian B

omahabruin

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I have always used seidio cases and absolutely love them. They are thin so they don't add bulk but they completely protect the phone. You might also look at casemate

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12