Kickstand case

callen10#AC

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought that case and the only problem with it so far is that it is extremely difficult to actually get the kickstand out. I almost feel like im going to break the case trying to pry the kickstand free.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Did not like the kickstand case i bought at the sprint store at all. Case was rather flimsy and there were sharp edges on the edges of the case that immediately began to hurt my fingers . Put my TPU on and its perfect.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Did not like the kickstand case i bought at the sprint store at all. Case was rather flimsy and there were sharp edges on the edges of the case that immediately began to hurt my fingers . Put my TPU on and its perfect.

Sorry for the dumb question but what is TPU?

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why everybody hates this case. I just bought it from the Sprint store for $24 and its fine. I dont notice any sharpness. It doesnt cover the entire phone tho. Thats my only concern as I tend to drop phones often. But it'll suffice until SGP makes theres or until I find a better one.

jrb7561

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

+1 to that. I figured I'd give this little inexpensive case a try and it is by far the best fitting case I have ever used. I love how it adds almost no bulk whatsover to the phone. Also it's great how the edges come over the front of the phone so you can set it down on it's face without touching the screen. All in all a 10/10 case for me considering it's price. Highly recommended.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
so how do yu guys feel about the case now that you've had it for a bit?

Still like it!!! Gets the job done. I know this will prolly help very few people. But if you live in FL and are close to Winter Park , go to my store in the WP village and I will give you 20% off all access. Ask for James and mention this website.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm returning mine. As others have said, it has some pretty sharp edges. Makes it quite uncomfortable to hold. Got the tpu and it's a winner!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Can You compare the thickness really quick please?
I'm returning mine. As others have said, it has some pretty sharp edges. Makes it quite uncomfortable to hold. Got the tpu and it's a winner!

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Tpu is the thinnest case i've ever owned. I wouldn't classify the sprint one as thick, but definitely thicker than the tpu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith