Which Case?

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at the TPU case and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Are they the material that gets stuck when you pull it from your pocket?

Amazon.com: TPU-Cases Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch [Sprint] (TPU-Cases Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

If so, I may have to spend more a bit more and get the option with the kickstand

Kickstand Pleather Back Cover for Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Carbon Fiber Weave SAD710GSBK

I ordered a TPU case through amazon and it was a joke...If you want it done right the first time go through the TPU website much better than amazon

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
How was it a joke? It looks like the one sold on Amazon is actually sold by the same TPU people.

Amazon sends me 2 pink photon cases after I had ordered this Amazon.com: TPU-Cases Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch [Sprint] (TPU-Cases Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories one a week ago lol so obviously after 2 orders amazon couldn't place the order right so i just went to the actual website and im getting mine tomorrow :)

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one from amazon and one direct from TPU a full two days later. Amazon still not here while the direct one made it yesterday. Not to mention they're cheaper direct and free shipping.

Side note: the one I got direct had a nice shipping touch to it....the guy cut cardboard and rubber banded it to the case so it wouldn't get deformed in shipping. Bravo TPU!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Got mine out of the mail box today. Got the matte and gloss black. So far like the matte better. Both are fantastic and fit great. Bot bulky feeling like my kickstand case I was using.

Sent from my GS2 Epic 4g Touch using Tapatalk

bmrisko

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a TPU case through amazon and it was a joke...If you want it done right the first time go through the TPU website much better than amazon

Was the seller TPU or Amazon? I ordered mine from Amazon w/ Prime shipping on a Saturday and got it on Tuesday.

bmrisko

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I still refuse to put a screen protector on it because it takes away from the beauty of the screen. The scratch you could only see in direct sunlight otherwise it's not even invisible

The Steinheil Ultra Crystal is very comparable to the naked glass screen, IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith