Screen Protectors

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that are still on the hunt for a quality screen protector you should really consider one from Steinheil. Though a tad bit on the pricey side at $13.99 plus shipping for the Screen Protectors & $26.99, they are well worth it IMHO. You get four Screen Protector &/or two Body Shield types to choose from...

Screen Protectors

Body protector Sheids

Last edited:

Duke of BB

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Steinheil Screen Protectors Available for Pre-Order

Looks like for the screen protectors you get two unless I am reading this wrong...

STEINHEIL?Ultra Series Screen Protector Films 1Set
Squeegee 1PC
Micro-fiber fabric 1PC

Will be ordering these for sure!

Reactions: BRIVERS73

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Steinheil Screen Protectors Available for Pre-Order

Looks like for the screen protectors you get two unless I am reading this wrong...

STEINHEIL?Ultra Series Screen Protector Films 1Set
Squeegee 1PC
Micro-fiber fabric 1PC

Will be ordering these for sure!

Looks like I read it wrong... for some reason I thought that said 1PC all the way down.

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Are these better than the sprint screen protectors? I got those and I dont like them.They seem to collect finger prints.

roninlb

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Phantom Skinz said that they should have it up on the site sometime this week. I've used their products for years and they hold up great.

schnoid

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Just got my Epic 4G Touch today and called up a bunch of BestBuy stores and they don't seem to have any invisible shields in stock. Only reason I specifically want to get it from BestBuy is so that they'll install it for me. I don't trust myself to do it right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234