05-31-2012 10:26 PM
29 12
tools
    Realize this is an old thread, but..... I am looking for a simple holster for my Epic Touch 4g that allows the phone to face out, and is hopefully, only one piece. I don't need or want a case and a holster, just a simple face out holster for a naked E4GT. Haven't had any luck in finding one, may have to mold one myself. If you know of any, let me know, and thanks!
    03-16-2012 02:09 PM
    Realize this is an old thread, but..... I am looking for a simple holster for my Epic Touch 4g that allows the phone to face out, and is hopefully, only one piece. I don't need or want a case and a holster, just a simple face out holster for a naked E4GT. Haven't had any luck in finding one, may have to mold one myself. If you know of any, let me know, and thanks!
    Seidio makes a holster for a naked E4GT, but the screen faces in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    03-16-2012 09:01 PM
    Anyone find one with a holster, thin hard case and has a kickstand? I bought a used phone with a case and a kickstand which is very nice as it hooks into my vent in my car and I can use it like a GPS mapping unit. Similar to this: Electrofacing Kickstand case for Sumsung galaxy S2 (i9100) products, buy Electrofacing Kickstand case for Sumsung galaxy S2 (i9100) products from alibaba.com except it has the rounded camera port. But it doesn't have the holster for it.
    05-31-2012 09:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD