Belt Clip/Holster

mmorrismm

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
WOW thanks so much for the review and pics. I will be seeing if my local Sprint Store has these in stock. Thanks again for the quick pics and information.

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

bluv4eva717

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
I picked up this case also. It does a good job.

Here are some pics.

I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

Overall very satisfied.

Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.

LS14EVR

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Here are some pics.

I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

Overall very satisfied.

Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.

Bought this same holster on your suggestions. Just love it. Works perfect. Thanks

hharper1321

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Realize this is an old thread, but..... I am looking for a simple holster for my Epic Touch 4g that allows the phone to face out, and is hopefully, only one piece. I don't need or want a case and a holster, just a simple face out holster for a naked E4GT. Haven't had any luck in finding one, may have to mold one myself. If you know of any, let me know, and thanks!

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Realize this is an old thread, but..... I am looking for a simple holster for my Epic Touch 4g that allows the phone to face out, and is hopefully, only one piece. I don't need or want a case and a holster, just a simple face out holster for a naked E4GT. Haven't had any luck in finding one, may have to mold one myself. If you know of any, let me know, and thanks!

Seidio makes a holster for a naked E4GT, but the screen faces in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

bobwonderful

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463