Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default Belt Clip/Holster

    Looking for a Belt Clip / Holster?

    Anyone pick one up yet?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    I'm waiting on one of theses as well, specifically one made by . Their product page for the EPIC Touch is up but only the generic stuff is available at the moment...
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Best Buy carries the Platinum case for the Infuse.
    It is an exact fit for the E4GT except that the bottom speaker hole is off.
    The back version of the case has a belt holster as well.

    That is what I'm using.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    I also picked one up at Best Buy temporarily. Not perfect but works for now until the new holster comes out.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    Best Buy carries the Platinum case for the Infuse.
    It is an exact fit for the E4GT except that the bottom speaker hole is off.
    The back version of the case has a belt holster as well.

    That is what I'm using.
    Thank you sir, how much did you pay for it?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Yeah I need one too and the desktop dock
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    On a whim, I tried my Seidio (sp?) holster from my Evo, the one I got WITH the case (for the Evo), and it fits the Epic Touch WITHOUT a case. It's a little tight at the top where the spring clip is, but it holds it fine and it is not scratching or wearing the phone at all. It will work fine till an official one comes out for a naked Epic Touch
    Just thought someone would like to know!
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!
  8. #8  
    ElectroWiz's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    I finally found holster case that looks like the Seidio type. What a pain in the arse it has been looking for one. It costs $18.00 and $5.00 for shipping. I'm getting mine right now but I thought that I would share this one with you all. Follow the link

    Amazon.com: USA Gear Impact-Resistant Protective Hard Shell Case With Built-In Kickstand for Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G **Includes Micro USB Cable**: Electronics
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default

    Does the phone screen face in towards beltclip or out. I prefer the screen facing in?

    Thank you



    Thx
    Last edited by bad1550; 09-25-2011 at 12:48 PM.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    I finally found holster case that looks like the Seidio type. What a pain in the arse it has been looking for one. It costs $18.00 and $5.00 for shipping. I'm getting mine right now but I thought that I would share this one with you all. Follow the link

    Amazon.com: USA Gear Impact-Resistant Protective Hard Shell Case With Built-In Kickstand for Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G **Includes Micro USB Cable**: Electronics
    It says "with built-in kickstand" (which I would love) but I don't "see" anythging in the pictures that shows me a kickstand!
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!
  11. #11  
    ElectroWiz's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyPhone View Post
    It says "with built-in kickstand" (which I would love) but I don't "see" anythging in the pictures that shows me a kickstand!
    Your right! I have asked the seller which one is it because the header says one thing and the picture says an entirely different thing. Stand by.
  12. #12  
    ElectroWiz's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by bad1550 View Post
    Does the phone screen face in towards beltclip or out. I prefer the screen facing in?

    Thank you



    Thx
    Good question, I'll ask and get back to you.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Good question, I'll ask and get back to you.
    Thanks!
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    I called and was told the screen would face outward - which will not work for me
  15. #15  
    rmartin's Avatar

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    I'm gonna try out the one on Amazon. I'm hoping the phone will go 'screen in' into the holster. The picture they have with it in a holster shows it screen in. We'll see.
  16. #16  
    ElectroWiz's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by bad1550 View Post
    Does the phone screen face in towards beltclip or out. I prefer the screen facing in?

    Thank you



    Thx
    The holster faces inward. Here is a link from another company that has better pictures of the holster facing inward for the Touch.

  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    bad1550's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Thanks


    I ordered one yesterday!
  18. #18  
    rmartin's Avatar

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Sprint has a case/holster combo available now. I picked one up today, $30. Its a soft rubberized plastic, pretty nice. The case is just one piece the phone snaps into, and goes into the holster. I like it better than the sprint carbon fiber kickstand case. The power/volume buttons are easier to get to, not as recessed.
  19. #19  
    mmorrismm's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Lousyshot, that is great to hear. Cannot wait to hear how you like it and maybe even some pics. I am defnitely a Holster person myself as a pouch is not going to cut it. Need it protected and on my waist. Any indication of who makes it? I was waiting for the Seidio to come out with one but would be interested in seeing this one.

    Thanks,
  20. #20  
    rmartin's Avatar

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Here are some pics.

    I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

    It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

    The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

    Overall very satisfied.

    Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Belt Clip/Holster-img_0183.jpg   Belt Clip/Holster-img_0184.jpg   Belt Clip/Holster-img_0180.jpg   Belt Clip/Holster-img_0170.jpg   Belt Clip/Holster-img_0189.jpg  

    Belt Clip/Holster-img_0190.jpg  
    Thanked by:
  21. #21  
    mmorrismm's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

    Thumbs up Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    WOW thanks so much for the review and pics. I will be seeing if my local Sprint Store has these in stock. Thanks again for the quick pics and information.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Just got this belt clip case today.

    Amazon.com: Black Horizontal Leather Pouch For Samsung Epic Touch 4G D710 Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing (pouch fits the phone only): Cell Phones & Accessories

    Sprint Epic Touch with TPC case fits perfectly! Nice case for the chep price. Magnetic flap is strong too! Finally I have a case. Now i just need the Desktop dock and hopefully the TPC case will fit in the dock.
  23. #23  

    Default

    I picked up this case also. It does a good job.


    Quote Originally Posted by lousyshot View Post
    Here are some pics.

    I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

    It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

    The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

    Overall very satisfied.

    Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by lousyshot View Post
    Here are some pics.

    I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

    It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

    The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

    Overall very satisfied.

    Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.
    Bought this same holster on your suggestions. Just love it. Works perfect. Thanks
  25. #25  
    strudeau's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Belt Clip/Holster

    any one know if the holster part would work with a tpc case on the phone instead of the back cover that comes with the holster?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B