Kickstand Case?

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I wish! I looked everywhere online and there is nothing so far. Some accessories dealers told me they would have stuff the end of this week. We'll see about that but i would love to see some more cases with stands.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah, it blows my mind that the aftermarket accessory people, who knew this thing sold 5 million units in 5 months around the world, didn't jump on this the first day it was out in the USA..Imagine how many cases they could have sold just this week, and, next week, with ATT/Verizon getting their version of it..

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found any other kickstand cases for this phone, besides that grey/blk one at the sprint stores?

Thanks!

I have the sprint case with kickstand and it's great! Real light doesn't add alot of weight to the phone and real slim. Kickstand is a little hard to pull out but in time it "breaks in". I dropped my phone and the case really protected it no harm done to the phone.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
theres this... It has a hard shell case, Screen protector and its a belt clip that snaps back into a kickstand.
this one is for the Infuse but its the same thing.

Also Body glove makes there cases like this too and they also have kickstands on there cases.

frankki

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
theres this... It has a hard shell case, Screen protector and its a belt clip that snaps back into a kickstand.
this one is for the Infuse but its the same thing.

Also Body glove makes there cases like this too and they also have kickstands on there cases.

This one requires a case to hold the phone securely facing in. You have to remove the case to turn it face out for the kickstand feature.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
This one requires a case to hold the phone securely facing in. You have to remove the case to turn it face out for the kickstand feature.

Really? I have the Hercules case but don't want to open the case to check. But it slides in with the case facing in. Why would you need to take the case off to use it facing out to view the screen?

I hope not though. I know that the case is a two piece when I ordered the White ones. This one is in a sealed package so i can't tell. One side i can see the back of the case and the other is the clip/kickstand side.
Have you used or seen this case? I see from the videos that they never turn the case facing screen out but that doesn't mean it can't. Even though its not helping that they don't show it.
I will know more when the Epic ones come in but and info you have would be greatly appreciated. I would have to look into this because I wouldn't want to suggest that it does something when it doesn't and sell them under false pretenses.

Found out that you were right. With the case on you can't use it screen out. It was made that way to Protect the screen. They did't want anyone to scratch or bang into anything while the phone was clipped to your belt. I understand it but still kind of a pain.

Last edited:

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
There are now a few options for kickstamd cases. The casemate pop and raearth makes one as well. Both are on amazon for under 30 bucks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae