1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fix for TPU case volume buttons

Saw this over at Xda developers. Just get some duct tape and make 3 layers to fit inside the tpu case where the volume button recess is. It works great buttons are so easy to use now. Brilliant.

Default Re: Fix for TPU case volume buttons

Can you provide the link for this fix? I can't find it on Xda developers site.

I got so frustrated with the tpu case I ended up just cutting out the volume buttons on the case.

You can't even tell I cut anything off the case, it looks like that's how it was supposed to be and I don't hate the case that much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
    I got so frustrated with the tpu case I ended up just cutting out the volume buttons on the case.

You can't even tell I cut anything off the case, it looks like that's how it was supposed to be and I don't hate the case that much anymore.
    Is the case still fitting tight? The reason the manufacturer didn't do a cut out for the volume rocker was that it would cause the case to loose it's tight fit and hold on the phone.

I have a quick fix the volume buttons. If you take a razor and slice along the sides of the volume buttons it makes the buttons easy to press but keeps the case stock looking.