SEIDIO: Epic 4G Touch 3200mAh Extended Battery Now Available

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I really want this but sadly Just ordered an infuse car dock and an BSE full body skin so I can't let those 2 things go to waste. It's only a matter of time though since I drain my battery by 1-2pm daily..

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Dogcatcher podcasts from 7-12 daily, facebook, work emails, the occasional phone call and mostly texts..
If I'm not using dogcatcher I'm usually using spotify(which I dislike a ton on android, Former IOS user) or google music..
I really just love my phone so it's always in my hand..
To be honest some days it lasts longer and some days it's dead really quick with the same exact usage.

studentdoctor

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Any reviews on this battery? I just got my phone yesterday and absolutely LOVE it. I do abuse by phones and this is too thin for my hands anyway so I'm looking for a thick extended battery.

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm also interested to know what an actual user comparison provides between the 3600mah and 3200mah batteries. I don't use my phone a whole lot, so it would be great to only have to charge it once a week or so.

pamon

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got mine from Amazon on Saturday and charged it up for Sunday. Seems to have lasted a while on sunday and using it for a full day today (monday). not a whole lot thicker. Will be posting video on youtube for review and link later to it here.

Reactions: berrygood909

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using both a Trexcell 3800mah battery and an AceSoft 3920mah battery, and both of them last 4-5 days. I love it. I'm not a power user by any means, with most of the time spent sitting on my desk while at work and on wifi when I'm at home. I love NEVER having to worry about a battery going dead. Highly recommend them. OH!!!...and Trexcell custom-made a TPU case that fits over the extended battery cover like a glove. It's so awesome. Am loving this phone, Android, these forums, and the customizing possibilities!!! Take that Apple fanboys!!! :cool:

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't do it. It's a great option for a lot of people and Seido makes great batteries, so if you want it, you can't go wrong.
One of my smart phone requirements is that I can fit it into the little pocket on the right front of my jeans, and unless I carry a blow torch and the jaws of life that won't happen with the big battery.

I also carry my sig P238 with a nylon in the pants holster which is on the same side, the clip for it is just behind that pocket The epic touch works out better then my evo, as the evo was effectively twice the thickness. I did try a friends out on my evo and it was worse then carrying my 7 inch tablet (without case) in my front pocket.

Hcampbell64

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana