Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default top quality cases?

I can not find any cases for my epic 4g touch that offer great protection, I need something to protect my phone, top quality and money is not a concern. Can someone atleast provide me with a list of top notch case and cover manufacturers thank u.

Default Re: top quality cases?

Depending on how much protection you want and how much bulk you're willing to add on, I personally like case-mate because of the variety of choices they offer. Otterbox and seidio also make great cases.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Bulk isn' really important to me i want safety but i also want color not just black and white

Global Posts
    2,830 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Seidio is a great top-tier accessory maker. I use their Surface case since I dont drop mine. But they have their Active line that is probably what youre looking for. seidioonline.com

Also, check the AndroidCentral Store. Today, they have a special on an Epic 4G Touch case. http://www.androidcentral.com/deal-d...-epic-4g-touch
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue->LG G3 White

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Don't forget Trident,... they've just released a Aegis model for our phone! A very nice case on the order of the Otterbox Commuter case. But many say the the Aegis is slightly ahead of the Commuter,... the Commuter has had some fitment problems with other phone models, specifically HTC phones. Something to consider. Not really sure if OB has a Commuter model for our phone,... not on their website yet. Maybe someone can chime in and update on that. Another very nice case is the TPU from Diztronic,... nice and sleek and a very good fit. Not as much protection from high drops as the multi-protection layer models.

I have a TPU and waiting on the arrival of the Aegis! Hope this helps.

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Case mate pop !!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I've looked at a couple of those i just can' seem to mke up my mind.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

i believe i will go with trident just for the color choices

Hands down the Ballistic case is the best!! I've had it for a month now. You could throw it through a window and it wouldn't have a scratch!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Is the Casemate or the Sprint case the only options for a kickstand?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Wurd2urmuddah View Post
    Hands down the Ballistic case is the best!! I've had it for a month now. You could throw it through a window and it wouldn't have a scratch!

I picked it up from the sprint store yesterday and i like it a lot. i thought it would be bigger than wat it actually is, its pretty pocket friendly.

ROM
    Stock rooted ICS fc05

Have to agree there I too have the ballistic case and it is really tough.

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

As much as I like slim fitting and the way the TPU Case fits, I'm starting to think a tougher case is much needed. I'm starting to look around and the Seidio Active seems within my personal preference, but have not ruled out anything else mentioned in this thread. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

ROM
    Stock

I have that hybrid gel one that I got from sprint, had a coupon and saved a few bucks, I like it.

I know that I will eventually say, damn it! I bought a thin phone, this case defeats the purpose and will only use it when I know crazyness is a higher possibility. That and I tend to somehow keep my phones super nice, without a case, everyone is like what case do you use, I'm like my pocket?
    They look at my phone and are annoyed when they pull off their case and it's more scratched then mine lol

ROM
    Stock rooted ICS fc05

Quote Originally Posted by Wurd2urmuddah View Post

Second this been using the ballistic since i bought the phone its a great case

Is the back of the Seidio Active case smooth enough to be compatible with a suction cup?

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I bought a TPU case and screen protector from Newegg.com for $5. I like the slim lines that TPU cases provide. I'm 5'8 and my phone fell from my shoulder when I was talking on my phone when I was recently moving places and the corner of the phone landed on my driveway. It did it's job with no damage to the phone. Eventually, I may invest to a harder case.

ROM
    Stock

Blasitic SG.. Paid $15 on amazon. Normally like $40. Love it. Better then otterbox

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    BlackBerry 8130_Nextel i880_BlackBerry 8330_HTC Hero_Samsung S1_Motorola Photon_Samsung S2_Samsung S4

Wireless toyz has one and it's pretty awesome. Has a kickstand and all that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I toss my phone all the time to show people my ballistics case really is that awesome. Too bad they never made a hardcore edition. But the shell gel is worth the investment

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G