1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best case for white epic

Hello fellow epic owners. I am getting a white epic 4g touch and i wanted to know what the best case is that looks good with the white phone. I was considering the case mate pop in the white and gray which looks nice but if any one owns the pop case i was wondering if it would add a considerable amount of bulk and weight?? Thank you in advance

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

I down own a pop case but I have used them before and I think they add the least amount of bulk of any of the cases. I don't use cases normally. Only When I go out to clubs or shows . I have a speck case and after comparing the speck and casemate, and I find them to be very similar. Ask them if you can try it before you purchase it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Best case for white epic

Thank you, I know there has to be more people with white epics. Anybody else have any other ideas or if u have a pop case is it easy to handle, durable, putting it in jeans, etc. Thank you in advance

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

My white Epic is on its way as well...I ordered a clear TPU case for mine. I use one for my EVO and Nook Color, and love them (EVO one is black, Nook one is transparent blue). I've dropped my EVO more than a few times and it holds up perfectly, plus they are inexpensive. And I figured that since I went to the trouble of getting a white Epic, I wanted get this case clear to show it off.

can u post a link to your case?

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

This is the one that I bought; I'll let you know how it turns out when it gets here.

This is the one I'll get if the first one doesn't work out...

Amazon.com: S&S White / Clear Flexible TPU / S Shaped Case for Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Sprint [Simple and Smart] Not compatible with AT&T i9100: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Still trying to figure out why the forum editor doesn't like the pics that I'm trying to upload (), but the Ebay case turned out PERFECTLY. It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    This is the one that I bought; I'll let you know how it turns out when it gets here.

This is the one I'll get if the first one doesn't work out...

Amazon.com: S&S White / Clear Flexible TPU / S Shaped Case for Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Sprint [Simple and Smart] Not compatible with AT&T i9100: Cell Phones & Accessories
    unc Louie
    the plastic one looks cheesy. How does it look on the phone? Apparently you cant post pics. Can u email me at ?

Thanks

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Yup, will do.

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Pics sent; let me know if you don't get them.

Oh, and in the description of the one from Ebay (the one I bought), it says "Clear with white trim," but its not. The back has a matte finish, and the edges are smooth. The whole case is transparent; maybe a little hazy, but I definitely wouldn't call it white.