1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why cant we get this for our Sprint Galaxy s2??

This battery would be awesome, and with the newer tech, could probably get to 2100 or even 2200. Samsung, the phone sold great, sell this product and you are probably guaranteed most of us will buy it!!

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Why cant we get this for our Sprint Galaxy s2??

Will this work in our phones? I know we would need a new cover but will this be compatible?

Mugen power has 1950 mah batt that fits under the stock door of the e4gt
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The 1950 was tested to be 3/4 the power of the stock battery...

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

the 3200mah battery from seido works just fine.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I'm trying to avoid the extended back... I want to keep the phone slim

You do know its really not that much extra power.
    your going from 1850 stock to 2000. Thats 150mah more. im no math wiz but isnt that like 8 percent.

I my self wanted a real difference, so i got an aftermarket 3800mah battery. so far i am happy.. i thought i was going to be unhappy with a bulge in the back, but the phone now feels more comfortable in my hand so i am happy with it.
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+

Your actually going from 1800mah to 2000mah. Which is a 10% increase in battery size. For me, the stock 1800mah battery already lasts me all day long as it is. But i want that little extra power there for those really long or really heavy usage days without having to get a different back for my phone. If they make an extended 3500+mah battery with a white replacement battery door, ill consider it.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

If Samsung makes any type of extended , slim or otherwise, I'll take it. I just want a name brand battery with a real mah rating

Bill, you think name brand batteries are made in there own factory? they make expensive name brands right along side cheap no name batteries. Just because it says Samsung doesnt mean they make it. One thing is certain, you are gonna spend more money than an open minded consumer.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I bought a samsung stock battery with charger for 35$. Money isnt the problem. The problem is quality control. And I think Samsungs quality control and mAh ratings are much better and more accurate that these cheap *** chinese manufacturers that are cranking out portable explosive devices... I have tried these cheap China batteries, and they are underpowered opposed to their stated strength, and can meltdown, or just take up to omuch space for the little gain they offer. I know if Samsung releases an extended battery, you could trust it. And you could trust the stated mAh ratings. I am sure a lot of people would buy the Samsung brand just because its easier to trust...
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

And I just read an article... Yes, Samsung does produce its own batteries in its own factories... in started doing it in 2000

Sprint sells an extra battery kit which is better imho. You get 200% battery life by carrying an extra battery and you don't have to charge the phone directly if you alternate charges on the external charger. Plus keeping original back.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

ROM
    UnNamed v.2.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSixNine View Post
    You do know its really not that much extra power.
    your going from 1850 stock to 2000. Thats 150mah more. im no math wiz but isnt that like 8 percent.

I my self wanted a real difference, so i got an aftermarket 3800mah battery. so far i am happy.. i thought i was going to be unhappy with a bulge in the back, but the phone now feels more comfortable in my hand so i am happy with it.
    I'll second that . I have three different extended batt's and an external charger. It's friggin great. Going from 1850 to 2000 seems silly. For most power users, it's like an extra, what, 21 minutes going from 1850 to 1950 or 2000? Maybe? The size difference on the extended batt's is only a few millimeters, and doubles your life. If they could keep the same small size in a 2500mah batt, then I may opt for that, but the extended batt's I do love.