1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about Proclip car mounts

Hey guys, I currently have the Samsung Infuse car dock for my E4GT and am very happy with it. However, I just got a new vehicle (honda odyssey) and there's just no good place to mount the dock - either on the windshield or using the suction cup method. So.. I started looking at ProClip mounts. I love the fact that I can mount them on an air vent, but I don't like their actual device holders.

So here's my question: Can I get the best of both worlds? Can i use a Proclip mount, but somehow take my existing Infuse dock and "stick" that on the Proclip mount? Has anyone done anything like that?? TIA,

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts

Default Re: Question about Proclip car mounts

I haven't done it, but thought about it too. Seems to me like it would work.

Post back if you do it before I do, which is likely, since I haven't been motivated to do it yet.

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Default Re: Question about Proclip car mounts

Yes, you can do that! I have been rocking the Infuse car dock (got it when it was on sale) with the ProClip base. .
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue