Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch: Is there a good holster-type case for this phone?

Dark Penguin

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
With the [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s]LG Optimus S[/URL] from which I upgraded a month ago, I was able to use the same case that I'd been using with the phone before that. The case in question is designed as a holster that can be clipped onto one's belt, trouser waistband, or a hip pocket. This isn't the most stylish look imaginable, but it does make it easy to access the device, as well as providing a place to carry your device which is likely cleaner than your pocket. I'm sure it's safer too, with regard to potentially dropping the device.

Now I've had the E4GT for just over a month, and I'm really happy with it overall. Although I'd really rather not break it, I have been making do without a case of any kind since I got it--and using only the strategy of treating it like a raw egg, as far as possible. When I leave the house I carry it in a pocket if walking; if driving I stow the phone in the center console or passenger seat.

There's got to be a better way. I see cases aplenty, but nothing designed to let you carry the phone outside your pocket. I don't want to use a case which would protect the phone but also make it bigger and bulkier in my pocket. I also don't want a case that would be, essentially, another thing I have to hold in my hands whenever I need to use my phone. I just about never see anyone else using a holster-type holder, and it does seem that most guys just carry theirs in a pocket. But as I said, I've never been comfortable with that arrangement. It's awkward.

What else is there?

madroxide

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I have one made by body glove. Great case and belt clip. Much like an otter box but cheaper..I've dropped my phone a couple of times and not one scratch.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz