Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    767 Global Posts
    ROM
    aosp v41 (until he update

Default Re: Bricked after root attempt

I did something like this with my Nexus (don't have your phone, just reading), but Sprint couldn't/wouldn't do anything after I unlocked it. I mistakenly used GSM rather than CDMA root files (too new with not enough info out there). Very upet.

I had to call Samsung and they had a program that I downloaded that completely reset the phone to factory, it was called Samsung SimpleDL for SPH-D720. They had one for each phone.

I downloaded, ran this. It was nerve racking not knowing what to do, I was on 2nd day of release, but it completely wiped what I had done and put it back to factory. It takes a while, looks like nothing was happening, but got me back when nothing else did. I have also used that on one of my Epics.

So look there, it might help you. It is completely different than Odin and files. Good luck.

do you have that application? how do I get it I tried google not able to find it? I have messed up my new galaxy sII with sprint, I am talking about "SimpleDL for SPH-D720"

same boat here. Would like to know where this SimpleDL for SPH-D720 is. Can you attach a link or something? Cant find on google.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12