Samsung drivers for the Epic Touch the same as for the old Epic?

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
I'm about to go grab a new Epic Touch, upgrading from my previous Epic 4g, and I'm planning on rooting it.
I've previously installed the Windows 7 drivers for the Epic 4g, and I'm wondering if it's the same driver for the Epic Touch, or if I should re-download and install it.
If I should re-install, should I uninstall the previously Samsung driver first? or can they live side-by-side?

The link to the Windows driver I would install are here. It just says Samsung Drivers, which is why I'm confused.

Thanks!

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung drivers for the Epic Touch the same as for the old Ep

I'm about to go grab a new Epic Touch, upgrading from my previous Epic 4g, and I'm planning on rooting it.
I've previously installed the Windows 7 drivers for the Epic 4g, and I'm wondering if it's the same driver for the Epic Touch, or if I should re-download and install it.
If I should re-install, should I uninstall the previously Samsung driver first? or can they live side-by-side?

The link to the Windows driver I would install are here. It just says Samsung Drivers, which is why I'm confused.

Thanks!

Yeah you should be fine to install those drivers. I never uninstalled the drivers from my og epic so I wouldn't worry about that.

sbh691

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

whats up iam a noob to android and have evo 4g and got epic touch two days ago iam try to find drivers any help

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Drivers should be here: Samsung

If link doesn't work, samsung.com...products... cell phones... carrier... phone... get downloads... software.

sbh691

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

thanks for info on drivers ive been told 5 diffrent things.The i ones i got here work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt