Running ICS 4.0.3 on my E4GT!!! You Jelly?

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to return to stock from ice cream sandwich? I downloaded it earlier today but I dont like it. It doesn't have all the features and widgets I like. For example, it doesntt have swype which I adore. Any suggestions are appreciated.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to return to stock from ice cream sandwich? I downloaded it earlier today but I dont like it. It doesn't have all the features and widgets I like. For example, it doesntt have swype which I adore. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Just odin the EL29 package, [ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.EL29_CL852097 (EL29 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers After that use the auto-root(stuck at the top of this section) and install a kernel with a custom recovery then restore your backup.

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This will work even if I never updated to the el29 update? the way I rooted was using auto root. then I flashed the blended ics rom. Forgive my ignorance. This is the first time I have ever rooted and flashed. Oh on qbking77's review on YouTube, he says that the rom comes with custom recovery in case you want to go back to gingerbread.

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
This will work even if I never updated to the el29 update? the way I rooted was using auto root. then I flashed the blended ics rom. Forgive my ignorance. This is the first time I have ever rooted and flashed. Oh on qbking77's review on YouTube, he says that the rom comes with custom recovery in case you want to go back to gingerbread.

Yes, it'll work. And from what I've seen don't ever use the custom recovery on ics to try to flash or do anything. It's caused a lot of hard bricks for people and isn't worth the risk.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
If swipe is your biggest deal breaker you should try TouchPal keyboard in the Market (Play Store), I was big on swipe until I found TouchPal, now its my favorit. Works well with ICS. :D

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
If swipe is your biggest deal breaker you should try TouchPal keyboard in the Market (Play Store), I was big on swipe until I found TouchPal, now its my favorit. Works well with ICS. :D

Is not just swype. The browsers (stock, and dolphin) do not run as smooth as they do with stock gingerbread. I'll just wait for the official ice cram sandwich release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995