[ROM][TN]MIJJz BLEND ICS[OS 4.0.4][FE10deodex/odexed]THE GOODNESS

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
This isn't my work but I've been using an earlier build of this ROM (v2.1). It's really smooth and runs great on my E4GT, it even has great battery life for me. The dev is always updating this ROM to include the latest and greatest features.

Just thought I'd share with everyone :)

MIJJz BLEND ICS
"THE GOODNESS"

*** OBVIOUSLY THERE MIGHT BE BUGS WITH THIS VERSION AS THERE IS WITH ANY LEAK, BUT TN, MYSELF & THE COMMUNITY WILL WORK OUR BUTS OFF TO RESOLVE THEM. IF YOU BRICK, BURN UP OR THROW YOUR PHONE AT THE WALL, ITS NOT MY FAULT. :D ***

Fire__Ice__rl.jpg

Thanks ga101698 For The Sick Banner

***SPECIAL THANKS TO ssconceptz, Overstew [THEME FOUND HERE] & TheiPhoneKiller [APPS FOUND HERE] & Vertumus [THEME FOUND HERE] FOR SOME OF THE THEMED IMAGES & APPS***

iw0HN7Yd21ovL.gif

PLEASE VISIT TEAM-NOCTURAL HERE

PLEASE, BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS, SEE POSTS 2, 3 & 4.

ALL MIJJz ICS "GOODNESS" GENERAL DISCUSSION CAN BE FOUND HERE

Thanks To
Code:
-Samsung, Bigtoysrock, Gruesomewolf, Droidiac, XSMagical, Jamie Gowans, Calkulin, AnAm85, PhantomHacker, crawrj, konane, maddoggin, chris41g, Steady Hawkin, Necrosan, Venum, Tiffany84, Team Noc Testers, Donators and everyone else in the Sammy forum.

THE GOODS
Code:
[B]BASE--FD26 LEAK [THANKS sfhub][/B]
-Includes Sfhub's FD26 Repack Kernel
-Includes Apex Launcher
-Added Some Holo Themed Apps
-Added Extended Power Menu [Coming in v10.1]
-Added 4g Hacked Hospot [Coming in v10.1]
-Added Lots of Inverted ICS Apps
-Added a Lot of ICS BLUE
-Added Samsunge "S" Bootanimation
-Added CRT Animation 
-Working Face Unlock Features
-Working Sms, Mms, GPS, 4g, Wifi
-AOSP Lockscreen [Gonna Have an Optional Zip]
-Added Some System Fonts [Just goto settings/display/fonts]
-Added a Removed Apps Zip
-Stock Gapps Zip 
**Everything Else You Expect is Most Likely Included
**There's Always More That's Not Mentioned, Just Find Out For Yourself.

WHATS NOT WORKING
Code:
-You Tell Me

THINGS TO DO
Code:
-More Awesomeness

HOW TO & VIDEO REVIEW
Code:
[U][CENTER]THANKS TO qbking77 FOR THE HOW TO & REVIEW VIDEO!![/U]
SUBSCRIBE TO HIM HERE
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/qbking77?feature=watch"]https://www.youtube.com/user/qbking77?feature=watch[/URL]

HOW TO INSTALL FOUND HERE
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsnWP679EBw]How to Install the Blend ICS Rom on the Samsung Epic 4g Touch - YouTube[/url]

VIDEO REVIEW FOUND HERE
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2XOAV9f_Q]Review of the Blend ICS Rom on the Samsung Epic 4g Touch - YouTube[/url] 

WATCH, LEARN & ENJOY![/CENTER]

CHANGELOGz & DOWNLOADS

Code:
[SIZE=5][B][U]MIJJz BLEND ICS FE10 -- 5/13/2012[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"] [U]INSTRUCTIONS 4 FLASHING MIJJz ICS ROM [/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][I]***DETAILED FLASHING INSTRUCTION FOR 1ST TIME USERS FOUND [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22859882&postcount=2"]HERE[/URL]***[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]
-DOWNLOAD THE ROM ON YOUR PC & TRANSFER TO YOUR SDCARD
-BOOT TO RECOVERY
-DO A NANDROID OF YOUR CURRENT SETUP
-IF COMING FROM PREVIOUS VERSION YOU CAN FLASH THE CALKS MODDED WIPE ATTACHED BELOW
[B][SIZE="2"]**FULL WIPE IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED FOR BEST RESULTS, IF YOU MOD WIPE AND HAVE ISSUES, PLEASE DON'T POST THEM UNTIL YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED A CLEAN INSTALL**[/SIZE][/B]
-IF FLASHING FOR THE FIRST TIME, FLASH CALKS WIPE ALL ZIP ALSO ATTACHED BELOW
-NAVIGATE TO THE ROM & FLASH MIJJz "GOODNESS"
-ENJOY[/COLOR][SIZE=3]

[SIZE="4"][U]Updated to FE10  - 5/13/2012 [/U][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"]**Only Flash the Odex Version, Deodex Version has Issues...I can't pull it till I get home tonight.  Thanks.[/SIZE][/B]

-Base Updated to FE10
[B][I]-Includes sfhubs FD26 Repacked Kernel [This Means Stock Recovery][/I][/B]
-Themed Goodness
-Removed Lots of Bloat
-Replaced Stock Launcher with Apex
-Added Back Gallery2 Which Seems to Impact Live Walls
-Also Posted Removed Apps Zip

**v10.1 ROM will be optimized and include Mods, hopefully tomorrow night.

**Recommend a Fresh/Clean Install**

[B]DOWNLOAD GOODNESS HERE[/B]
[url=http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/691-ROM-TN-MIJJz-BLEND-ICS-OS-4-0-3-FC22-24-THE-GOODNESS-v3-2-3-30-12][ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [OS 4.0.4][FE10 deodex/odexed] "THE GOODNESS" [5/13/12][/url]

[/SIZE]

XDA Link

Last edited:
Reactions: skyo12

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I've seen the rom before and it still looks great, but I still haven't decided which to use once I actually root it :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [FC18][OS 4.0.3] "THE GOODNESS" [v2

I've seen the rom before and it still looks great, but I still haven't decided which to use once I actually root it :p

I've tried other ROMs but I like this one the best :)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yep I ran the GB version of Blend before the ICS leaks started rolling out. Mij does a nice job with it, and he also creates some great themes.

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site

I didn't like the dark theme as much as I though I would on The Blend.

I wish Culkain would update his Tweeked ICS ROM. I am still having some issues with it.

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site

You're having issues with his latest fc18 rom?

No, I'm on the FC 07 ROM. Guess I need to update. You are talking about his Tweeked version and not the stock right?

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site

okay I just saw the newest update to the ROM Thanks. now my question is, I have never used odin before and I'm wondering if I have to use it to flash it correctly? I am just using clockwork mod in the past but I am having issues with signals and now I'm wondering if I'm leaving something out by not doing something with Odin?

Thanks for helping out a bit of a newbie.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

MIJJ updated his ROM on the 21st so I updated the OP.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

okay I just saw the newest update to the ROM Thanks. now my question is, I have never used odin before and I'm wondering if I have to use it to flash it correctly? I am just using clockwork mod in the past but I am having issues with signals and now I'm wondering if I'm leaving something out by not doing something with Odin?

I didn't use ODIN when I flashed a previous build. Here's what I did when I flashed v2.1:

1. Used MyBackup Pro to backup my apps, SMS, & MMS
2. Booted into recovery
3. Nandroid backup
4. Wiped cache and dalvik
5. Flashed Caulkin's format all zip (WILL WIPE ALL DATA)
6. Flashed ROM

OPTIONAL
7. Flash FC18 Modem

Luckily for us, MIJJ is including a custom recovery in these kernels so ODIN isn't required.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

No, I'm on the FC 07 ROM. Guess I need to update. You are talking about his Tweeked version and not the stock right?

I'm sorry, I didn't see your previous post. Are you on MIJJz FC07 ROM? I'm on his BLEND ICS FC07 v2.1 ROM and he included recovery in that kernel so you wouldn't need to use ODIN to flash back to a GB ROM with recovery.

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I didn't see your previous post. Are you on MIJJz FC07 ROM? I'm on his BLEND ICS FC07 v2.1 ROM and he included recovery in that kernel so you wouldn't need to use ODIN to flash back to a GB ROM with recovery.

Are there no more problems with bricking from ics recoveries now?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [FC18][OS 4.0.3]"THE GOODNESS" [v2.

It could still be a problem, or it could not. Maybe it was never a problem to begin with on Samsung based ICS ROMs. It's still unknown, which is why the developer of the kernel repack has the warning up about formatting and flashing ROMs with it. Although that warning, and my recommendations are more of a precaution than a requirement. I do believe that formatting and flashing a ROM using an the Team Rogue ICS kernel and recovery is probably perfectly safe, as long as your existing ROM is not CM9 or any other AOSP based ROM. But I can't say that with certainty, so when in doubt, I prefer to take extra precautions. Plenty of people have been formatting and flashing with the ICS Rogue repacks from Samsung based ROMs without issue though, so it's up to you.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

I've been following the thread as closely as possible (it moves pretty fast) and haven't seen anything about people bricking their phones. Let me double check.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Just got confirmed that both the dev and someone on his team have been flashing his ROMs through the custom recovery without any issues :)

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site

I am on Culakin's newest Tweeked ROM now. I was asking ODIN because I am a newbie and was wondering if a person had to use both Clockword Custom Recovery and ODIN to do it correctly.

I am loving Culakin's newest ROM so far today and I love the fact that the notification sounds are back. Hoping they stay back.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

I am on Culakin's newest Tweeked ROM now. I was asking ODIN because I am a newbie and was wondering if a person had to use both Clockword Custom Recovery and ODIN to do it correctly.

I am loving Culakin's newest ROM so far today and I love the fact that the notification sounds are back. Hoping they stay back.

Oh OK. I haven't used Calkulin's ROM in a while so I'm not dure but you might want to ODIN just in case as JayWill suggested.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [FC22][OS 4.0.3] "THE GOODNESS" [v3

ROM was updated to v3.1 last night, I updated the first post :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel