HOw to update prl and profile on CM9 Alpha 2?

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to update profile and prl on cm9 alpa 2? When I try it calls sprint then hangs up...just wondering it says i am on prl 60686..any help would be great

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
That totally fricking bites ass, I need to update my profile, was possible on "The Goodness", but flashed to AOKP build 34 today only to learn they are about to post Milestone 5 for the e4gt tomorrow or within a couple days! I absolutely LOVE this ROM, touchwiz bites, but guess I'll flash back to "Goodness" long enough to update profile, 60686 is most current PRL, but I'm getting crap data everything takes forever and can't download anything...stupid Sprint and Touchwiz crap!:mad::mad::mad:

kennylz0214

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
All you have to do is the zedomax auto root update your prl through gingerbread rom and the prl sticks when you flash back to cm9 i do it all the time and you can flash the EL29 baseband so gps works better well that was the case for me but I'm on Alpha 3

Shai_Town

May 23, 2012
Visit site
can we get a link to the zedomax "how to" ........i've been at work all day (neglecting my actual work lol) trying to update my PRL on CM9 Alpha 4 and having no luck. -----thanks anyway if you can't, i'll do some searching myself as well.