Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default help root....

    hey is there any on in the sf east bay area that can help me root my gs2 ? close to walnut creek and surrounding area. tired of waiting for sprint to release ics. send me a message. thank you
  2. #2  
    TWC_SouthPhilly's Avatar

    Posts
    656 Posts
    Global Posts
    975 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9...on both devices

    Default

    Or you can just do it yourself... Not that hard at all.

    Just go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19269878...

    Just read the whole post, download the drivers and "one- click" Odin exe. file and run it... Choose which stock ICS version you want and... Done.

    Sent From My Galaxy10. 1 Class Starship...
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: help root....

    thank you for your help. does it wipe all info on my phone when i root it ?
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saleen2002 View Post
    thank you for your help. does it wipe all info on my phone when i root it ?
    Not if you choose the "NO DATA" version of the Odin one click root file.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: help root....

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Not if you choose the "NO DATA" version of the Odin one click root file.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Agreed.

    I used the NO DATA option and still had all my info on my phone
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
  6. #6  

    Default

    This post led me to rooting my phone. Thank you!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPhilly View Post
    Or you can just do it yourself... Not that hard at all.

    Just go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19269878...

    Just read the whole post, download the drivers and "one- click" Odin exe. file and run it... Choose which stock ICS version you want and... Done.

    Sent From My Galaxy10. 1 Class Starship...
    This post led me to rooting my phone for the first time. Thank you!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  
    sarcazmo's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

    Default Re: help root....

    I just rooted my phone as well. Many thanks to this forum.
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions