[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Go Dark_Knight2 go!

Looking forward to a stable JB port.

Looking forward to the day when we have no builders and no carriers mucking up Android.

Waiting for Android nirvana :)

Haha! You better stock up in Mt Dew and Twinkies. It's gonna be a long wait methinks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

kenford

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Jelly Bean Port COMING SOON

What are your first impressions of JB or is it way too early in your "development process" to tell?

As always, thanks for all of your hard work!

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [WIP]CyanogenMod 10.0.0 RC0 PreAlpha

So, you got a working build before me? My feelings are hurt LOL. Either way I congratulate you for doing the impossible. ;)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So, you got a working build before me? My feelings are hurt LOL. Either way I congratulate you for doing the impossible. ;)

No not really. Sbrissens jellybean build really helpped me with the layout. We both had it wrong. He compiled his from aosp source. Mine is from nexus s 4g source and ported. I will have a "usable" build very soon. :)

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [WIP]CyanogenMod 10.0.0 RC0 PreAlpha

No not really. Sbrissens jellybean build really helpped me with the layout. We both had it wrong. He compiled his from aosp source. Mine is from nexus s 4g source and ported. I will have a "usable" build very soon. :)

I ported from the NS4G also, but believe me, I will continue my project. :cool:
Now that we have a great kernel, it's time for us to have some Jellybeans. :cool:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to try this out :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

It will be out by sunday. I got harassed by my wife to help clean...oh dear god :( I am so close. I will have this out asap. Tomorrow im busy all day so bare with my crazy life. Not to mention i dont take donations anyways so I got no obligation. :thumbup::p:beer:

Reactions: patrao_n

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
bale2.gif

Last edited:

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CyanogenMod 10 Alpha 1

It will be out by sunday. I got harassed by my wife to help clean...oh dear god :( I am so close. I will have this out asap. Tomorrow im busy all day so bare with my crazy life. Not to mention i dont take donations anyways so I got no obligation. :thumbup::p:beer:

You sir don't need to apologize to anyone. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance