Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM9 on Epic 4g Touch CONSTANT restarts!

I just recently installed CM9 alpha 6 on my Epic 4g Touch but ever since my phone restarts so much! Its just super buggy and it acts as if im holding down the power button showing the options for Reboot, Airplane mode, etc. After that it restarts. It will does this almost constantly to the point where the phone is barely usable. Anyone experience similar issues? Any suggestions?
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,719 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kdubhotsauce View Post
    I just recently installed CM9 alpha 6 on my Epic 4g Touch but ever since my phone restarts so much! Its just super buggy and it acts as if im holding down the power button showing the options for Reboot, Airplane mode, etc. After that it restarts. It will does this almost constantly to the point where the phone is barely usable. Anyone experience similar issues? Any suggestions?
    First off its an Alpha build. Its going to be buggy. It says that in the OP clear as day. Second its an Alpha Build.....wait I said that already. Try running my AOKP Milestone 6 RC5. Its alot less buggy. Mine are in Release Canidiate Stage.