Too Much Roaming using Verizon PRL

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Guess who decided to rear their face in my inbox yesterday, while I was on vacation. Sprint.
frejkwae.jpg

EDIT: My webhosting company shutdown my account for posting my ROM. Apparently it's against their TOS. Uploading to a different server.

Lets try this again...
Az5CoHpCcAIYSql.jpg

undefined478

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
No biggie. I've had my service terminated a few times because of roaming. Just call back and add a line to your account. BTW if you're worried about roaming too much roam control is a good way to switch between roaming and not roaming. I for one get terrible service at home but at work I get great service so I switch back and forth.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
No biggie. I've had my service terminated a few times because of roaming. Just call back and add a line to your account. BTW if you're worried about roaming too much roam control is a good way to switch between roaming and not roaming. I for one get terrible service at home but at work I get great service so I switch back and forth.

Actually, they've terminated my contract already but since it's a family plan, my phone is still on but it's not in contract. The only phones in contract is my daughters and my Airvana.

It's been terminated since April I believe. Not planning on renewing it, just waiting on my daughter's to disconnect so I can switch back to my Verizon with grandfathered data plan. Paying two carriers a month finally paid off , due to their dumb new Share Everything Plan. Whose smart idea was that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair