[ROMS][JB][CM10] PhantomPhreak53's Unofficial CM10 Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
BT stereo is working beautifully! and, the DSP manager is working without a hitch which I couldn't say in AOKPM6. no los, no airplane mode bug, auto rotate - responsove, no bugs to report in the past 20mins of playing with it lol.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
BT stereo is working beautifully! and, the DSP manager is working without a hitch which I couldn't say in AOKPM6. no los, no airplane mode bug, auto rotate - responsove, no bugs to report in the past 20mins of playing with it lol.
If you know how to pull logs in case you run into any errors, please post them here. If not, its ok. Enjoy :)

gershee

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site

this may sound stupid but I've never actually used DSP manager.
when I find the volume low, I use volume+.
I actually go so far as to uninstall dspmanager (just removing the apk).
I find DSP manager confusing and volume+ easier.
anyone have any input?
I use volume+ to amplify speaker and headset volume. in call would be great but its tricky..

Reactions: krazy_smokealot

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never done it b4 but I will try. . . type " logcat > /sdcard/logfile.txt " in terminal right? then post the log file?

If you're nearby a computer and have adb installed, then methods are

Code:
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt     use for logging kernel issues such as LOS

adb shell logcat -d > logcat.txt     random app FC's, sluggish behavior, etc

adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > last_kmsg.txt     use if you encounter a random reboot
If you dont have adb installed, just open the terminal emulator app in app drawer " // " = press enter

Code:
su // dmesg > /sdcard/dmesg.txt

su // logcat -d > /sdcard/logcat.txt

su // cat /proc/last_kmsg > /sdcard/last_kmsg.txt
Copy the text onto Pastebin.com and post link here. This will be a bit tricky if only using your phone.

WhoAmI

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else has had issues with the phone not waking up when it's sleeping? I've noticed that if I let the phone sleep (disable led notifications and unplug from charger), it won't wake up. I usually have to press and hold the power button to do a forced reboot on it.

Devs: Is there anything I can do help you with the diagnoses?

gershee

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else has had issues with the phone not waking up when it's sleeping? I've noticed that if I let the phone sleep (disable led notifications and unplug from charger), it won't wake up. I usually have to press and hold the power button to do a forced reboot on it.

Devs: Is there anything I can do help you with the diagnoses?

that's called the sleep of death (SoD)
it was a known bug.
I never experience it.
are you on latest build?
are you under clocking?
maybe applied some scripts?
if you wanna help grab some log cats. I believe details are posted directly above your post.

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're nearby a computer and have adb installed, then methods are

Code:
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt     use for logging kernel issues such as LOS

adb shell logcat -d > logcat.txt     random app FC's, sluggish behavior, etc

adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > last_kmsg.txt     use if you encounter a random reboot
If you dont have adb installed, just open the terminal emulator app in app drawer " // " = press enter

Code:
su // dmesg > /sdcard/dmesg.txt

su // logcat -d > /sdcard/logcat.txt

su // cat /proc/last_kmsg > /sdcard/last_kmsg.txt
Copy the text onto Pastebin.com and post link here. This will be a bit tricky if only using your phone.

can i run the logcat after a but? or do i need to run it during my bugs? i'm getting airplane mode while i'm driving. . . so do i start the logcat b4 i get into my car?

also i got a SOD once today

Status
Not open for further replies.