Jelly Bean USCC

feyerbrand

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I know that Dark_Knight was working on nightlies for the JellyBro port for the USCC and now his roms have been deprecated due to non compliance. I have checked around all over and no one else was working on getting us these roms. Is there anyone out there who is willing to work on bringing our S2's some love?

Cythrawl

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Any epic 4G touch, non-touch wiz ROM will work on the USCC version with only an APN change usually. If the sprint branding bothers you, that can be changed real easily as long as you are capable with WinRAR and 7zip.

Im using sbrissens Aosp Jb personally, works just fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

feyerbrand

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Awesome I knew about changing APNs because I actually don't have USCC I just knew that they were more compatible with my handset. I will keep an eye out on the E4GT forums then and follow some JB updates.

BennyBoy2001

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I know that Dark_Knight was working on nightlies for the JellyBro port for the USCC and now his roms have been deprecated due to non compliance. I have checked around all over and no one else was working on getting us these roms. Is there anyone out there who is willing to work on bringing our S2's some love?

Head on over to teamuscellular there are jellybean roms there

feyerbrand

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
its all good Dark Knight is back up and the new ports are working great. Thank you for the quick responses initially though, they held me over while I was waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463