Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: new jb rom is AWESOME

i just flashed to sbrissen alpha 6

ill let you all know how it works out and if the battery life is any good on it at all lol

I'm a bit surprised to hear the battery life on Sbrissen's AOSP JB ROM is comparable to Cm9, as it uses the same kernel as the other CM based JB ROMs. Still, I went back to CM9 as I couldn't get comfortably through a day on the battery on the JB ROMs, and I simply don't care for pure Google. I far prefer the CM variants. They'll get there though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)

hey guy
    been using sbrissen alpha 6 for a few days and its awesome.

my battery life is awesome compaired to GB and ICS
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

I'm on the same ROM lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by hevenz View Post
    So for the ones that seldom leave this forum... there is a paranoid android jb ROM out for the et4g.... it is awesome....been running it for 35 hours..no los... volume is loud... battery for me is awesome... plus if u want it has a tablet mode...Google now/ cards work as as well... if your in to flashing ROMs this is a must try! Bet u won't be disapointed
    How about 270-degree rotation, or at least 180 from typical portrait position? That was one of several things I liked about CM7 on my old phone, but I'm hesitant to flash CM9 to my Galaxy. There's nothing on here that tells me "this is stable and reliable on this phone". I don't mean to impugn the devs, but I'm uncomfortable with the fact that, while the CM threads for the LG Optimus went into great detail about how to make sure you've got exactly the right preconditions on your device, I don't see that here with regard to the E4GT.

I love Paranoid Android

Quote Originally Posted by kchannel9 View Post
    I love Paranoid Android
    Try Pacman. It's a combination of PA, AOKP and CM10.1.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12