ICS Boot Animation?

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to know if anyone knew of an ICS boot animation for the E4GT? I'm running DK2's JellyBean ROM (probably out-dated by now, but it still works great for me and I'm too lazy to change it) and the FH13 modem I believe, if that makes any difference on whether or not I can run the ICS Boot Animation.

I'm currently using the new CM10 boot animation, but I'm kind of bored of it now and I absolutely loved the ICS one. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

(Also, I'm sorry if this isn't the correct section. Wasn't exactly sure what section to put it in, and I couldn't find anything while searching sooooo yeah.)

Thanks in advance! :)

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Which specific boot animation are you referring to? Which ICS rom? You should be able to push it to system/media.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, i have led myself into a problem by changing the bootanimation.zip from system/media/.. folder and now its stuck after the animation. doesnt turn on. it isnt starting, is there anyway can i change it back or get it running only even once to revert the changes. :(
need help

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
actually the aspect ratio is compromised, the original one was having 995 x 600 but the new one that i have put in has 400 x 800.. i think this caused the problem, is there any way out, i am stuck here, help please