- 20 Posts
JB sound issue solved ?
I am running cm10 from phantomfreak nightly build 10-02-12. I ran across [MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V1.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ over at xda, I installed the mod using the included recovery, upon reboot, Ihave no sound .My question is has anyone else flashed the mod and if so did it work.Also any imput as to what actions I could take to get the mod working would be greatly appreciated. I listen to a lot of music and the sound levels on JB leave much to be desired.
- 10-19-2012, 12:38 AM #2
Re: JB sound issue solved ?
I just booted into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik, flashed mod, rebooted and changed dspmanager.apk to dspmanager.txt in system/apps, like stated in the directions, and rebooted. I tried it on a couple different roms and it worked fine. There is no volume increase until you activate an equalizer and then there is a significant increase in headphones. Not as much in my car stereo aux.
Some have said that the files aren't compatible with exynos but it worked for me and several others who I've talked to so who knows...
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
- 10-19-2012, 02:49 PM #3
- By iler19 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:10 AM
- By cmiquel in forum HTC AriaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:43 PM
- By cy8ercop in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:28 PM
- By CoryBantic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
- By speed_phreak in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 05:30 PM