- 7 Posts
Can I root with F127?
I was having some issues with my phone so I went through the process of unrooting and going back to stock with the intent of rooting again. But after doing reset got the F127 instead of teh FH13 I had. Can I root the phone still? Looking at videos on how to everything is with Fh18 or 13.
- 10-26-2012, 12:32 PM #2
Re: Can I root with F127?
With the current methods to root this phone, you are flashing a full, pre-rooted ROM, so it can really be any build version you want. FI27 is the most recent official build, so your best bet is probably to stick with that, but you could certainly flash an older build if you prefer it.
Here is the thread for the FI27 rooted one-clicks: http://forums.androidcentral.com/epi...oot-stock.html
- By mookster in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 10:18 PM
- By ambrodsky in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:04 PM
- By robertojoven in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:04 AM
- By mister704 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2011, 06:18 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:55 PM