Is This Normal Battery Drain?

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm on ParanoidAndroid 2.16 JellyBean

When I'm using my phone (a bit of web browsing and other things) I noticed my battery went down about 30% after only 30 minutes of use. Is that normal?

Obviously when it's not being used the battery is barely going down but I wanted to know if this is normal or if I should look into doing something about this. If so, what?

Thanks.

Azwizzard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have no personal experience with JB ROMS, but after doing a lot of reading all the JB ROMS seem to have horrid battery life. One of the reasons I haven't flashed one yet.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah some people experience bad battery drain with the aosp based ROMs. I bet when that happens if you turn your screen off for a while your battery will actually go up a bit. That happens to me sometimes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
In that particular case its kind of hard to say. Just make sure that brightness is down. You could try some placebo scripts. I've been using all the pimp my ROM tweaks and have had good results. Then there is the under clock under volt option. I don't like to go that route myself. I always end up with a less than optimal experience. That's just me though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown