Hardware key menu button issue
Hello, I recently rooted on ff18 and I am running on the JB ROM by Codename ( fantastic BTW). When I was still stock the menu button kept coming up while I was texting and messing up the texts, also the keys would often freeze up and lag a bit. I thought putting a new ROM would help but I didn't. The codename JB rom has the option to disable certain hardware keys. I disabled the menu button, however the keys still freeze and lag out for several seconds at random. How can I fix this? Is it happening to anyone else?
Sent from my SPH-D710 w/ JB rom by CN
- 11-02-2012, 05:13 PM #2
- 11-02-2012, 06:16 PM #4
- 11-02-2012, 07:16 PM #6
Re: Hardware key menu button issue
I have unrooted and now im on el29 stock. Now i just noticed that while i walk the keys are activated. So i started to shake the phone and it does it even more. I didnt put insurance on the phone, is there any way i can replace the keys? Or should i not bother and get another?
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
- 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM #8
Re: Hardware key menu button issueCurrent Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
- By itsmejson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2011, 04:46 PM
- By fbomb721 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:40 PM
- By alvarezjpr in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2010, 03:52 PM
- By chapaj in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:48 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:01 AM