- 47 Posts
Unroot back to stock
I'm running Dark Knights AOKP Milestone 6 Stable 4 and I need to root back to stock. It's been a long time since I rooted this phone and I forget EVERYTHING! lol sorry But I'm trading it in and I need it back to stock. Could someone PLEASE help me out with unrooting this? I kind of need step by step instructions. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
- 11-04-2012, 09:39 AM #3
- 11-21-2012, 02:53 PM #4
- 11-21-2012, 04:16 PM #5
- 5,181 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Unroot back to stock
- 11-21-2012, 05:12 PM #6
Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || SXTP-Developers || RootzWiki
- 338 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
Right now I'm putting any of those towards getting a Nexus 5 and/or G2 for Sprint.
Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
- By DeeBoy21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 15Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:58 AM
- By cabs2fresh in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:31 AM
- By cyberchief in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:37 PM
- By marktaylor22 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2010, 10:16 PM
- By daving313 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:56 PM