Blu Kuban ROM

ers0508

May 31, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone i have a quick question regarding this ROM. im trying to change the launcher and i already downloaded it but it is still the same touchwiz.. any help would be appreciate it....

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone i have a quick question regarding this ROM. im trying to change the launcher and i already downloaded it but it is still the same touchwiz.. any help would be appreciate it....

What Launcher are you trying to use? There is an app in the Play Store called "Home Switcher". Download that and open it -- you'll have the option to disable the current launcher (TW) and select the new launcher as the default. This can also be done in the application management menu of the device. You'll just have to find the current launcher and disable the default.

ers0508

May 31, 2012
Visit site
What Launcher are you trying to use? There is an app in the Play Store called "Home Switcher". Download that and open it -- you'll have the option to disable the current launcher (TW) and select the new launcher as the default. This can also be done in the application management menu of the device. You'll just have to find the current launcher and disable the default.

ok well i tried that Home Switcher app and it dont work it just stays with the same launcher which is touchwiz. Ive tried looking for the setting on the ROM to switch to the launcher that i downloaded from the Blu Kuban ROM

Last edited:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Go into "my apps" and find twlauncher. Select it and hit "clear defaults". Then press the home key and you should have the ability to select the new launcher.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12