Any Rom Gingerbread ROMs?

joej191

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Any Rom Gingerbread rom????

That look like Ics with CRT screen off and Resize-able widgets and all those great add-ons.
AND "GREAT BATTERY LIFE"

Thanks and i wanna say thank you to everyone , im new but im learning.

"We all was a noob once Right?"

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
In the development thread on xda maybe 15 pages back or more there is a gb rom themed to look just like ics. Can't remember the name but it's there. You gotta search and dig for old dusty stuff like that.

Edit: its likely the download link will be dead but who knows.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

rraman3110

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why you would want GB. current stock ICS FI27 has very good battery life. Also CM10 Jelly Bean Beta 2, has very good battery life. Both of those roms are stable with minor bugs.

I personally switched over to CM10 Beta 2 which is very stable and has a good battery life. There are many roms that can satisfy everyone's taste, but I prefer to stick to the larger more well known development groups (Cyangenmod)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Calkulin's 3.0 GB ROM is still hovering around the first page of the Original Development forum for the E4GT -- It's a great ROM and was my daily while on GB. There's likely other GB ROMs with active download links so head to XDA and see what is still available -- note that support may not be there from the developer so don't expect fixes if you find bugs. There are also themes that may still be active to give you the ICS look/feel.

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Midnight rom and viper rom were pretty good. Can't remember if crt was there. But calkulins had it. Then you used that aio mod to remove crt also a bunch other stuff.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
The only issue with Calkulin's ROM in this case is it wasn't themed to look like ICS.

Blazer ROM was probably the most popular ICS themed GB ROM. But as Defender said, you may run into issues with download links since none of the GB ROMs are supported anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084