1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blu Kuban ROM - Notification icons do not appear after reboot

hello
    I recently flashed this ROM, and I love it so far. However, whenever I reboot the phone my notification icons (battery, signal, clock) do not appear. It takes an action that generates a notification (call, text, or email) to make everything appear (3g, signal, clock, etc).

Any thoughts as to what could be causing this?

Thank you

Default Re: Blu Kuban ROM - Notification icons do not appear after reboot

Not a clue. I'd search a few keywords in the ROM support thread on XDA and see if anyone else experienced the same thing and if there's a fix.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
    Thanked by:

Sounds like you may have used a statusbar mod thats not getting along well. To check go to the updater and set your framework back to stock.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by patrao_n View Post
    Sounds like you may have used a statusbar mod thats not getting along well. To check go to the updater and set your framework back to stock.

Thanks as always...i will tinker with those. Since i cant post in the blu kuban rom xda thread, i will try to ask here. I know the rom is modded/themed to be dark and blue. When i use go sms pro or other apps or webpages that involve a popup choice option, i usually cant see the text. In the screenshot, i typed "Peter" on the top lone and as you can see, i can barely see the contacts info or numbers. I searched the display settings, but i dont see anything to change that.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blu Kuban ROM - Notification icons do not appear after reboot-uploadfromtaptalk1352989582154.jpg  

Because the app developers have forced colors instead of allowing the system to choose it will always be this way. If you can't bear to leave the rom then pressing your finger on it will show it as it gets highlighted. In order for you to not actually click it if you didn't want to then swipe your finger in any direction before letting go. I have since gone to venom ice reborn odexed for that reason