Blu Kuban ROM - Notification icons do not appear after reboot

nabril1569

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
hello
I recently flashed this ROM, and I love it so far. However, whenever I reboot the phone my notification icons (battery, signal, clock) do not appear. It takes an action that generates a notification (call, text, or email) to make everything appear (3g, signal, clock, etc).

Any thoughts as to what could be causing this?

Thank you

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Not a clue. I'd search a few keywords in the ROM support thread on XDA and see if anyone else experienced the same thing and if there's a fix.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you may have used a statusbar mod thats not getting along well. To check go to the updater and set your framework back to stock.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

nabril1569

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you may have used a statusbar mod thats not getting along well. To check go to the updater and set your framework back to stock.

Thanks as always...i will tinker with those. Since i cant post in the blu kuban rom xda thread, i will try to ask here. I know the rom is modded/themed to be dark and blue. When i use go sms pro or other apps or webpages that involve a popup choice option, i usually cant see the text. In the screenshot, i typed "Peter" on the top lone and as you can see, i can barely see the contacts info or numbers. I searched the display settings, but i dont see anything to change that.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352989582154.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352989582154.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 17

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Because the app developers have forced colors instead of allowing the system to choose it will always be this way. If you can't bear to leave the rom then pressing your finger on it will show it as it gets highlighted. In order for you to not actually click it if you didn't want to then swipe your finger in any direction before letting go. I have since gone to venom ice reborn odexed for that reason

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2