Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Blu Kuban FI27

Default Camera

hello everyone I have a quick question. Maybe this was answer already but i can seem to find the answer. I installed the AOKP Milestone 1.2 and the video camera dont work so i purchase the JB camera from the market place and I want to delete the old camera from my phone i tried doing it through Titanium Backup but coulnt find the camera apk and tried to do it on the Es File and same thing. Is there a way that i can delete the camera and gallery. Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Monster4011 View Post
    hello everyone I have a quick question. Maybe this was answer already but i can seem to find the answer. I installed the AOKP Milestone 1.2 and the video camera dont work so i purchase the JB camera from the market place and I want to delete the old camera from my phone i tried doing it through Titanium Backup but coulnt find the camera apk and tried to do it on the Es File and same thing. Is there a way that i can delete the camera and gallery. Thanks in advance
    Gallery2.apk