1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Default [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FK09 (FK09 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Root/Stock)

Credits
    Thanks go to the following:
    - sfhub for many hints on how to do this - I'm just trying to help fill in while he's away.
    - sextape for FK09 leak
    - rwilco12 for advice and hosting
    - rainmotorsports, dev-host for hosting
    - Forum Members for their support and hopefully feedback on these builds!
    Make sure you give them any thanks for this build - they did far more than I on this! :highfive:

I cannot stress it enough - this is not your normal flash. For starters, it wipes your internal storage. There's also a call issue that's easily resolved - just go into phone settings and uncheck "Turn off display during calls". Those that have contact photos - you'll need to remove them.

Having said that this build is a daily after resolving above. IMHO it's the best build yet for this phone... and has brought it a new lease on life. Enjoy!

Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!

Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FK09 (FK09 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Root/Stock)

The mute bug is still there after I unchecked "Turn off screen during calls" and removed all contact photos. Any other suggestions? Other than the mute bug and fast battery drain, the FK09 is wonderful.

ROM
    Stock Rooted FK09 4.1.2

Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FK09 (FK09 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Root/Stock)

FK23 has released today by sextape. I have not tried it out personally yet (Currently at work). Will definitely flash this ROM once I get home. FK09 has no problems except for the phone.apk issue. Hopefully this new FK23 release fixes all the issues. I do not believe that this rom is rooted. Pretty much just stock.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

At the moment only the modem and kernel are out. We'll get one clicks out as soon as the full package is ready.
    Those of you waiting for getting closer to OTA.... your wait may be over. (I'm waiting for a source drop to confirm suspicions.)
    Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!